February 26, 2010

Waking up... 1.2.2010

...to SNOW the morning we are leaving to go back to Alabama.
Since our husbands have to leave at the crack of dawn, we got up really early(I was the 1st one up...6am?!?) to get showers & get the car packed.  As soon as I got out of the shower I looked outside & saw the snow so I just had to take a picture(top left...see it's still dark), once I got ready I went out to take more, then by the time we left the sky was much lighter & the view was beautiful.    

1 comment:

Andrea Justice said...

We LOVE Vegas!!!! I dont know if you have ever been before, but make sure you go to the Balagio (sp?) That is my absolute favorite and there is so much to that hotel and casino. We made the mistake the fist time we went of setting aside the same amount of time to go through it as every other hotel, but you need SO much more! It's amazing! Yall will have a wonderful time :)