My last day at State Farm was Dec. 24, 2009 (well, my last official day was 12.23, I just went in on the 24th to turn in my badge & say Goodbye :( ). I have worked at "the farm" for 5 years & have met some pretty amazing people. I was lucky enough to remain on Mr. P's team, which was always so much fun...they gave me a really cute cutting board(pic below) that says "The Runnels Kitchen" at the top & "Seasoned with Love" at the bottom...thank y'all so much! A dear friend of mine threw me a "Going Away" get together at Loco's after work one night...we all had so much fun, thank you to everyone who came. I will miss you all!!
*A New Chapter*
I left State Farm to start working for Bradley! He has taken care of every aspect of his business for the past 2 1/2 years & just really needed an assistant. My plan is to get everything organized & get some processes put into place then hire someone else that I will train.
THEN, we will be ready to start a family ;)
*A New Chapter*
I left State Farm to start working for Bradley! He has taken care of every aspect of his business for the past 2 1/2 years & just really needed an assistant. My plan is to get everything organized & get some processes put into place then hire someone else that I will train.
THEN, we will be ready to start a family ;)






2 comments:
Hi, I my name is Laurie Howard and I was looking at Lyndsey Cunningham's photography website & came across your blog. (A friend of a friend of mine found Lyndsey's photography site & that is how I found her.) I then went to your site to see more the photo session she did with you & your husband; she takes amazing photos & I was thinking about contacting her to take photos of my son.
Anyway, I went on to look at a few more of your pics & saw where you used to work for State Farm & recently quit to work for your husband. From your post, it looks like you are planning to get things set up & then hire someone else to help out, correct? I know you have absolutely NO IDEA who I am, but I have recently started looking for a job (something like an Exec. Asst., etc.) & wanted to ask if you already had someone in mind for the position? If not, I wondered if you would consider talking with me about helping out? I would love to do it! (I am not a freak or a weird-o or anything, I promise!) You can find me on Facebook if you have an account there (Laurie Giddens Howard). I have a 9-yr-old son, I am 39 yrs old & I'm wanting to work for a smaller-type company.
Feel free to email me ANYTIME at lhoward20@ymail.com or you can call me at 229-2551. I currently live in Helena, AL. I can also send you a resume for you want to review it. Thanks so much for reading this and hope to hear from you soon!
Laurie Howard
Laurie - Thank you for your interest. It will probably be 6 months or so before we start looking for someone but I will definitely keep you in mind.
Thank You!
Post a Comment