This year we started our 1st Annual Christmas Swap Party...we decided to bring Christmas Platters to play dirty Santa & an appetizer. We're going to switch up the type of gift we bring for dirty Santa each year. We all had so much fun & I cannot wait until next year...Christmas Doormats :)
~Dirty Santa~
Let me start off by saying that dirty Santa got pretty dirty, well for ME anyways! Every single platter that I opened or stole from someone else was stolen from me :( Here is a recap: I was #3 & started off by stealing from Allison, then Ashley W stole from me; I opened a gift(chip & dip platter) then Lauren stole it from me; I stole from Jami(snowman platter) then Lauren stole from me again; I opened another gift(matching gingerbread boy & girl platters) then Ashley D stole those from me; so I opened the LAST gift which ended the game...I LOVE the platter & matching napkins that I ended up with.
~Dirty Santa~
Let me start off by saying that dirty Santa got pretty dirty, well for ME anyways! Every single platter that I opened or stole from someone else was stolen from me :( Here is a recap: I was #3 & started off by stealing from Allison, then Ashley W stole from me; I opened a gift(chip & dip platter) then Lauren stole it from me; I stole from Jami(snowman platter) then Lauren stole from me again; I opened another gift(matching gingerbread boy & girl platters) then Ashley D stole those from me; so I opened the LAST gift which ended the game...I LOVE the platter & matching napkins that I ended up with.
Group picture with the platters we ended up with!!
The Preggos: Allison ~ 35 weeks & Ashley W ~ 10 weeks
Jami & Diana made us these really cute ornaments with our 1st initial on them.






No comments:
Post a Comment