~Annual New Years Trip With The Cunningham's~
I was really excited about this trip because Bradley has never been to Gatlinburg(can you believe that?) so it was a new experience for him & I haven't been since middle school.
After riding in the car all day, we finally pulled up to our cute little Chalet in the mountains. We unloaded the car then went to get some groceries & rode around Gatlinburg for about an hour. We headed back to the Chalet to just relax...we ordered some pizza & enjoyed the hot tub.
I was really excited about this trip because Bradley has never been to Gatlinburg(can you believe that?) so it was a new experience for him & I haven't been since middle school.
After riding in the car all day, we finally pulled up to our cute little Chalet in the mountains. We unloaded the car then went to get some groceries & rode around Gatlinburg for about an hour. We headed back to the Chalet to just relax...we ordered some pizza & enjoyed the hot tub.






No comments:
Post a Comment