...My brother Blake & Amanda!!
They got engaged the morning of Dec. 19th before heading to my parents house for Christmas. Blake used their 2 dogs to propose...it was such a thoughtful idea... & Amanda was so surprised. I caught Amanda looking at her ring(top left) & I think it's one of my favorite pictures!
They got engaged the morning of Dec. 19th before heading to my parents house for Christmas. Blake used their 2 dogs to propose...it was such a thoughtful idea... & Amanda was so surprised. I caught Amanda looking at her ring(top left) & I think it's one of my favorite pictures!
Once the grandparents left, we (my parents, Brandon, his girlfriend Beth, and Bradley & I) gave a toast to Blake & Amanda. We are all so happy for them & cannot wait until the big day, June 19th!!
Congratulations Amanda & Blake! We Love You!!!





2 comments:
FYI... Your pictures aren't showing up in your posts. It might just be my computer but I can't see this picture and I couldn't see some of the picture in a few of your other posts recently. Hmm?
I know...it started doing this last week...so I waited it out a few days thinking something was wrong with Picasa then I tried changing settings in Picasa & blogger...but nothing. This morning I decided to try one more time & the pictures were showing up so I reposted 4 posts & posted an additional 4 posts...all of the pictures were showing up until I submitted the last post. I am so frustrated right now...I just added a post for some help!!! There has got to be someone that can help me out?!?
Post a Comment