Lauren & I exchanged our Christmas gifts before Bunco(that's why I am dressed in "tacky christmas attire") & in my car since it was raining.
I had my mom make Lauren a ceramic Christmas tree since she has been wanting one for about 2 years now...the picture only shows the top part of the tree, but there are 3 more layers(I couldnt find anything big enough to put it all in). Lauren gave me an ornament for each of my furry babies ;)...and this picture that spells out RUNNELS(which I have been wanting since we got married), this was very special because the R, 2nd N & S are pictures of objects in my house.
I had my mom make Lauren a ceramic Christmas tree since she has been wanting one for about 2 years now...the picture only shows the top part of the tree, but there are 3 more layers(I couldnt find anything big enough to put it all in). Lauren gave me an ornament for each of my furry babies ;)...and this picture that spells out RUNNELS(which I have been wanting since we got married), this was very special because the R, 2nd N & S are pictures of objects in my house.
Thanks Lauren!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment