January 10, 2010

Iron Bowl...WaR EaGlE!!! 11.27.09

This year the Iron Bowl was the day after Thanksgiving which is also the BIGGEST shopping day of the year!  Therefore, it was a very busy day, especially since the game was at 1:30pm.  My mom & I were at the mall at 4:00am & shopped until about noon, then I stopped by the grocery store, so I got home a little before 1:00pm...not even enough time to relax a little(I hope this doesn't become the permanent Iron Bowl date)!!  We had Lyndsey & Daniel over to watch the game & as always we had so much fun!  The game was awesome but towards the end we were on the edge of our seats, it was a close game but unfortunately Auburn wasn't able to pull out with a W...at least they played well!
~Our dogs LOVE to show off their Auburn gear..hehe!!

No comments: