There are a few things that I put out every year that are very special to me & they bring back some great memories!

~ Ceramic Christmas Tree ~
My mom made this for me last year & I absolutely love it! This is something I will keep the rest of my life...and eventually, I will past it down to one of my kids!
~ Ceramic Christmas Tree ~
My mom made this for me last year & I absolutely love it! This is something I will keep the rest of my life...and eventually, I will past it down to one of my kids!
~ Christmas Ornament 2009 ~
I get an ornament from Christmas Village every year. Since we have been married, we have added a puppy's name to the ornament...except for this year(thank goodness)!!! I LOVE all of my 4-legged babies but our house is like a Circus with 3 & we do not need anymore right now!
~ Our Mistletoe ~
I got this for our 1st Christmas together! We started our own little tradition which is to kiss goodnight under the Mistletoe on Christmas Eve! So sweet!!!
~ In Loving Memory of my BigBig ~
When my BigBig passed away, the entire family got one of these yellow roses to put on their Christmas tree...because this was BigBig's favorite time of year. This yellow rose goes at the top of our tree(in the very center) every year & every time I look at it I remember his huge smile.





No comments:
Post a Comment