January 15, 2009

*Visiting Sam* 1.10.09


This is our little girl Samantha, she is a 14 month old German Shepherd. We decided to take her to Ralph Gibson's World of Dogs for behavior training. She was actually starting to behave a lot
better but we felt it would be best in the long run to go ahead & get the training while she is still young. The meeting went very well & we can already see improvement in her. She has been with him for 2 weeks now & we will be able to bring her back home this Saturday. Ralph will then do 4-6 weeks of training with Bradley and I, Sam will go back to stay with him for 1 week every 6-8 months(as she goes through her stages). I think this will help her tremendously... his training is based solely off "Psychology" & he only uses a leash...no treats, clickers, collars, etc. Well, I will keep you updated in about a week. --We cannot wait to have Sam back home...we have missed her so much!

No comments: