
My dad got my mom a Yorkie for Christmas also...I tied a bow around his neck & put him under the tree behind some presents...when she reached for a present to hand out, she saw him & this is the face she made. She is saying "Is he mine?" then started to cry...she was so surprised!

My mom with the newest addition to the family. His name is Rex & he was 9 weeks old at the time(about 12 or 13 weeks now 1/09).

This is my little man, Kobi!

My parents got Bradley a video camera and other fun stuff.

Amanda(my brother Blake's girlfriend) gave me this frame full of family pictures in the sepia color...I absolutely LOVE it...we hung it up in out formal dining room!

My mom & I with our Christmas Yorkies, Kobi & Rex.

They are both obsessed with leaves.

This is Rex!!!




My wonderful family! Brandon with his girlfriend Katlyn, Mom & Dad, Me & Bradley, and Blake with his girlfriend Amanda!

Us acting goofy!

My Mom & Dad with their furry children, Roxi & Rex.
No comments:
Post a Comment