January 7, 2009

My little brother is all grown up...

My little brother Brandon graduated from Fireman school on November 7, 2008.  I cannot believe that he is all grown up now.  Brandon, I am so very proud of you for all the hard work & dedication you put into making your dream of becoming a fireman come true.  I am also proud of you for making A'a on all of your tests & for being voted as "FIREMAN OF THE YEAR", that goes to show that your firemen buddies already look up to you!  I LOVE YOU!! 

Bradley and I gave Brandon this fire truck for graduation...I am planning on getting him the entire firemen collection.

This is the bell that the graduating class designed.
I LOVE this picture of him...
The proud parents.
Parker graduated from Fireman school also. We are very proud of you Parker!!

The WHOLE family!
The Lewis family.

No comments: