January 19, 2009

...I'M AN AUNT... 1.16.09

My niece, Londyn Marie Jones, was born on 1.16.09 at 12:16pm weighing 9 lbs 3 ozs & 21.5 inches long...she is so Beautiful!

This picture was taken right before her bath...look at those feet!
Londyn's first bath...she LOVED it & was making some funny faces!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Londyn!
Look at those curls!
This is my sister Kaitlin(mommy) with her boyfriend Jake(daddy)...they were both so happy but SOOO tired!
Me with my sister Kaitlin.
This is my FAVORITE picture of Londyn...she is so alert & was making faces!

IT'S A GIRL!!!
I got Londyn this basket full of goodies for her arrival! 
I bought this bear for Londyn as her 1st bear & my aunt monogrammed some fabric then sewed it to the bears feet. The left one says "To My Niece Londyn" & the right one says "Love Aunt Nikki".
Aunt Nikki with my little munchkin...
*1.17.09* I also ordered this pacifier with her name printed on it...they come in a pack of 3 & I think it is precious!





I just love her so much!

2 comments:

Ashley W said...

Oh Nikki, she is beautiful! I LOVE her curls but after seeing her parents it was inevitable for her to have them ;) I know you are proud and what GREAT gifts you got her! I know Aunt Nikki will spoil her rotten! Ava Reese has those passies and she loved them!

Lyndsey said...

Hey honey!!!! Londyn is such a pretty girl!!! I could never pull up the email you sent me after she was born. The bear you got her is so cute. I will call you later!!
I love you!!!!