~April 6, 2010~
Our big boy, Beau, had an ear hematoma and had to have surgery. He looked so pitiful in the e-collar & absolutely hated it. It was quite funny to watch him run into the walls...at first when he hit a wall he would just stop & stand there until one of us helped him back up(he just didn't understand), but after a few days he got the hang of it & would just barrel into the walls or whatever was in his way(as you can tell in the picture below, we had to duct tape part of it that he cracked). I laughed so hard one night that I was crying!
{These pictures are not that great because they were taken with my old phone but I had to share}
Kobi was terrified of Beau when he had the e-collar on & would not go anywhere near him. Sam, on the other hand, found it amusing & thought Beau was wanting to play when he ran into the walls.
~Never a dull moment in our house with 3 dogs~






No comments:
Post a Comment