July 10, 2010

Meeting Mattilee...

~ April 2, 2010 ~ 
Bradley & I finally met Miss Mattilee. Our friends, Matt & Katy Hope, welcomed Matti into the world on March 2nd. She is so precious & has fat little cheeks like her daddy did...but I think she looks just like her beautiful mommy. We had pizza & wine for dinner, and just really enjoyed catching up!! 
I love to watch Bradley hold a baby...he will touch their eyes, ears, nose, hands...he just can't believe how small they are! 

The precious outfit & cute frame we gave Mattilee!!

Katy did a great job decorating Matti's room...it was absolutely precious!!! The white outfit is very special...Katy wore it home from the hospital when she was born...and Mattilee wore it home from the hospital also! 

Matti had to be changed...the guys ended up coming to her room & got tickled about something, I love the picture of them laughing & the one of Katy laughing with them. We had such a great time. 


Mattilee Aliza Hope
Born March 2, 2010
7lbs. 9oz., 21in. long

No comments: