July 12, 2010

~Easter with Londyn~

Londyn's Easter basket. 
The clothes in her basket.
Londyn loved all of her goodies especially her new "Lulu." I started Londyn a collection of the Little Yellow Books so I get her a new book for every occasion. 
She is all over the place & loved playing on the stairs.
Kaitlin was getting Londyn cleaned up to go see our Nonnie.  Londyn just had the best time...she has the cutest personality. 
This child is obsessed with our remote controls?!?
She amazes me at how smart she is...she already knows some sign language. In the pictures below she is signing "Please" & "More"...after getting her milk she was ready for a nap. She also knows thank you, done & drink. 
I love my niece to pieces!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

Haha...I hope not, but if so they will NOT act like spoiled brats!!!! Can't wait to see you & baby Westin on Friday!