I met some of the ladies early at the pool & really enjoyed catching up with them. It was so gorgeous & very HOT, but the pool water felt amazing & the Cayman drinks were delicious. Once the guys joined us, we went to the beach for a few minutes to get some pictures. The 1st thing we see is a real SUBMARINE that had glass floors to see the ocean creatures...it was really neat!
At 2:00pm Bradley & I headed to the SPA for our FACIALS(top right picture)...yep that's correct, we BOTH got facials! We always get full body massages, which honestly hurt both of us more than anything, I get really tense because I am anticipating the pain & can never just relax...so we decided to do something different. Let me tell you, our facials were AWESOME & very relaxing...we both LOVED it! Bradley did get a little heat from the other guys but he didn't mind at all...haha!We then went to the beach to meet some of the others for Happy Hour & to watch the sunset. I cannot even begin to describe how beautiful this was!







No comments:
Post a Comment