November 29, 2009

Baby Basket Shower

On, Nov. 1st, I along with 6 other ladies hosted a Baby Basket shower for Erin & baby Norah at my house. We had tons of food & a yummy cake from Louise's Cakes & Things. Oh, and I actually made the canvas(see the picture below) for Norah's room...I think it turned out to be pretty cute :)! Erin & Matt are such amazing people & wonderful friends, we are all so excited for them!
 

The hostesses(top left picture, from left to right): Myself, Brittney, Kristen, Erin(Mommy To Be), Lyndsey, Lauren & Beth...not pictured, Katie. Erin gave us the neatest gifts for hosting her shower(bottom left picture), inside the bag was 2 small bottles of Glamorous Wash by Tyler(Fine Laundry Detergent) and they smell AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this product to everyone...my husband even likes it :) Thanks Erin!!!!
 

WOW!!!!! Mommy & baby got so many baskets full of goodies(see the top left picture), this baby girl is so spoiled already!
I did Norah's AUBURN baby basket, I admit I went a little overboard on it but her Daddy is an Alabama fan so I had to make sure she had plenty of Auburn gear ;) Lauren(who did her Alabama basket) & I went in together & made Norah a blanket that is Auburn on one side & Alabama on the other(see picture below)...I think it is too cute & Erin loved it too. Now, baby Norah is ready for football season next year.
On a sweeter note, Norah got a burp cloth that says "My Daddy Is My Hero" and had a fireman at the bottom of it. When Erin showed it to Matt, his face just lit up & I was able to get the sweet picture below!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: