We went to Panama City, FL with our best friends Lyndsey & Daniel for the 4th of July weekend. We had so much fun, as always...
**Day 1: BEACH...I'm upset to say that after taking about 3 pictures the lens on my camera decided that it didnt want to open & Lyndsey didn't have her camera with her so I only have the few pictures below. After a long day at the beach, we went in early to get ready for dinner at Angelo's Steakhouse. It was so delicious...Bradley & DC got a HUGE Porterhouse & both of them ate every bite...YIKES!
**Day 2: BEACH...we literally stayed on the beach ALL day & had so much FUN...this time Lyndsey took her camera to capture the memories!! BR & DC were always in deep conversations & it was so funny to listen to them...there is never a dull moment when us 4 are together!!
We headed back to the condo at about 5:30pm to get ready then went to the gazebo for some pictures...I think they turned out GREAT. {By the way, Lyndsey is now officially doing photography...she specializes in maternity, newborn, family & wedding photography. Check out her photography blog: lyndseycunninghamphotography.blogspot.com}
After eating a quick dinner at HUNGRY HOWIES (yes, that's right...still as good as it was when we were in school @ Auburn) we setup camp on the beach for the fireworks show. This time I took my big nice camera & of course it died after taking a few pictures(I forgot to charge the battery).
The beach was absolutely beautiful & the weather was perfect. I wish we could've stayed longer but it was kindof a last minute "much needed" vacation. I cannot wait to go back again! We had a blast with the Cunninghams...we love you guys!!!
Say What??
13 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment