August 18, 2009

Milwaukee Trip...Continued

~DAY 3 - July 20th
This morning was Bradley's big day...we first went to the Christian Fellowship Breakfast(7am) with entertainment by Roddy Chiong & The CFB Band(they sing "Days Go By") and the speaker was awesome too! We snuck out a little early & headed over to the Bradley Center to get a good seat for the General Session. We had wonderful entertainment by the STEP CREW(from Canada)...they were AWESOME & so entertaining, and RONN LUCAS...he is a ventriloquist, and was so funny! The speaker this morning was TONY DUNGY, former head coach of the NFL Indianapolis Colts...he also did a great job!
*NOW for the awards ceremony, Bradley was recognized as the #2 Rep in the NATION for new reps...YAY!!! I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!
-You may ask why the reps are wearing the ribbons? Well, each ribbon represents an achievement made within the calendar year(August-July, I think)...it doesn't matter "how many" ribbons you have, it is " the meaning" of the ribbon that matters.
*After the meeting I went to lunch with some of the other wives at Watts Tea Room, we go here every year & it is always so delicious. Then I headed back to the room for a much needed nap while Bradley attended the afternoon meetings.
 

Later that evening, we walked to the Milwaukee Theatre for Trent's award recognition...Congrats Trent!
 


~DAY 4 - July 21st
I met BR, Clay & Trent for lunch after their morning meeting. Then we headed to the Milwaukee Art Museum...I do not have may pictures from inside the museum due to the photography laws but I did get a few cool pictures.
 

Later that night, we met the other reps/spouses from the Hoover office for dinner at the Water Street Brewery...good looking group huh?! After dinner, we went to the "Company Show" featuring DANNY GOKEY(from American Idol) & KOOL AND THE GANG(they sing "Celebrate Good Times, C'mon"). The show is always an awesome ending to the trip!!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: