These 2 just kill me...Sam loves her Daddy more than anything or anyone(including me-haha) & Bradley wouldn't know what to do without her always by his side!! I will be honest, the first year we had her was rough on us, her behavior was awful & she naturally had a little aggression towards me since I was the other female in the house...but we finally decided to take her to training, Ralph Gibson's World of Dogs, and she is like a different puppy(she is only 20 months old now)...Ralph trains K9s at all levels & did an amazing job with Sam...she still trains with him every 6-8 months(which is when she hits her next "stage") until she is 3 years old. Just look at them...
These are a few pictures of Sam that really bring back memories...the night he gave her to me(12.20.07), one month later(1.16.08), her 1st birthday(11.1.08) & snow day(3.1.09).
Say What??
13 years ago







2 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Shelby is the same way with Brad. She loves me, but could take me or leave me, until she wants to be pampered or loved on for real. It's funny how the girls just love the guys. She is the same way with my dad and grandfather. she just loves the men.
That is really sweet but I couldn't have such a big puppy running around my house. I'll stick with puppies Kobi and Marley's size. I'm kind of a chicken when it comes to big dogs. I can tell that Sam is truly loved at your house along with your other two furry friends.
I hope to see you again soon!!
Post a Comment