We went to my parents lake house on Lay Lake with the in-laws in tow. When we got there my dad, his best friend Ronnie & my brother were hard at work screening the porch. So, I thought it would be the perfect time to give our Father's their gift... We got them a Wood Outdoor Cooler from World Market(full of cold water & beer). They LOVED it! This is perfect for my dad to use at the lake & Jim put his on the deck to use while grilling. After settling in & chatting for a while, it was time to hop on the 2009 SeaDoo that my mom hauled off & bought(since the pontoon boat wouldn't be ready in time). We all had a BLAST on the SeaDoo...we took turns riding/driving it(I let Lauren drive it & she did pretty good) & Blake even pulled Brandon around on the intertube. Then we relaxed in the water, which felt amazing by the way. And we worked a little with Kobi on his swimming skills but with a life jacket this time (the last time we went to the lake, Kobi fell in & just started sinking down in the water-he didn't even try to swim or apparently didn't know how-but luckily Bradley was able to pull him out before his head went under-I was flipping out). Then we had a delicious dinner & dessert. It was such a beautiful day & we all had a wonderful time...I love spending time with both of our families together & hope we can do it more often. I HAVE THE BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD!!!!
Those coolers are really nice! And oh my, Kobie looks SO cute in his life jacket. Chase and I took Marley to the lake but we didn't have time to get her a life jacket. I'm gonna get one for next time. It looks like y'all had a great time!
Hi! My name is Nikki (Jones) Runnels. I have been married to my high school sweetheart and love of my life, Bradley, since July 28, 2007. We have 3 furry children: Beau, a 11 year old Golden Retriever, Samantha, a 2 yr old German Shepherd, and Kobi, a 1 year old Yorkshire Terrier. We bought a new house in Ross Bridge (a golf community) in Aug. 2008 and we absolutely love it. I am a stay-at-home wife and feel so very blessed to have such an amazing husband!! I am so thankful for my wonderful family and amazing friends. Oh, and WaR EaGlE!
1 comment:
Those coolers are really nice! And oh my, Kobie looks SO cute in his life jacket. Chase and I took Marley to the lake but we didn't have time to get her a life jacket. I'm gonna get one for next time. It looks like y'all had a great time!
Post a Comment