...with my sister-in-law, Lauren, at Aldridge Gardens last Saturday (5/30). Lauren just got all of her Cheerleading outfits in & needed pictures for the football program ads. We had so much fun doing this shoot & I think the pictures turned out great. I hope to get a flash & another lens for my camera for the next shoot we are doing at Botanical Gardens. I took SO many pictures that I had to make 2 collages of the BEST ones...let me know what you think?
After the photo shoot, we headed straight to the pool with Parker & Erin for some fun in the sun. At about 5pm, we headed back to our house to start dinner and Lyndsey & DC came over. Erin went home to get their new addition LOLA...Sam & Lola had a great time playing together & just wore each other out...but Kobi wanted absolutely nothing to do with Lola(of course Bradley loved Lola, if you can't tell) . Our dinner was absolutely DELICIOUS!!! We had a wonderful time hanging out with the Parker's & Cunningham's...can't wait until next time!
Say What??
13 years ago








1 comment:
hey girl! I enjoy looking at your pics as well..I noticed that you got a canon a while back...I do not really use a lot of editing programs...i find a lot of the times if the lighting is right then I do not have to edit them a whole lot. I have a nikon d 50, i've had it for three years now and i am thinking about getting a new one, like the nikon d 300 or nikon d 90. anyways, when i do edit my pictures, i do use picasa or i use photoshop 7.. Also on picasa, there is a way to save your work... you have to export your pictures every time you change a photo...do you know what i mean? i use picasa a lot...and i have always been able to save my pictures that i have changed or not changed... if you need more help let me know and i will help you with that...its really easy and i wouldnt mind showing you at all... i would strongly suggest getting photoshop if i were you though if you want to do more with your photos... its the best!! picasa is just a way to store your photos, not really used for great editing... if you have anymore questions let me know girl! ok?? be more than happy to help!!
Post a Comment