May 29, 2009

Lauren's Cheerleading Exhibition

Lauren made Freshman Cheerleader at Spain Park & today was their "exhibition" to show the parents/friends/etc. their stunting, tumbling, cheer & pom routine(dance) for Cheer Camp @ Auburn University next week. The Freshman, JV & Varsity Cheerleaders and the Dazzlers(dance team) all performed today & everyone did great! I am so very proud of Lauren, she has worked so hard for this & did AWESOME today. I am so excited about attending her Cheerleading functions & football games...and yes, I will be posting those pictures as they come. I can't believe how grown up she is now, she has grown into a BEAUTIFUL young lady--just 10 years ago(when Bradley & I started dating) she was a cute little curly-haired 4 year old playing with her toys in the living room & now she is a Freshman and will be 15 years old in a few months, man how time flies. Anyways, I am rambling, sorry! Below are a few pictures from today...I am taking more pictures of her saturday morning at Aldridge Gardens & I will post them as soon as I can.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: