I am having an issue with Blogger & will not be posting again until this issue is resolved...hopefully for good! It seems like when I am posting daily in order to catch up, this is what happens & pushes me back even more. FRUSTRATING!!!! I am getting the same message as I did a few months ago:
"[failed] IMG_5873.JPG
You have exceeded your total upload quota"
Basically, the images & photos I upload through Blogger get stored in my Picasa Web Albums, which is part of my Google account.
I do NOT want the photos to be stored in my Picasa Web Albums...I do not even want anything to do with the Picasa Web Albums. I only use Picasa to make collages for the blog. I have searched & searched trying to find a way to "turn off" that option so that I can just blog like everyone else & not have to deal with this problem or "buy extra space in Picasa Web Albums" but no luck. I have asked friends who blog & nobody else has this problem, but it seems that I am the only one of my friends who is using a MacBook Pro ...would this have anything to do with it? I am using the Picasa for Mac so I wouldn't think it would but who knows...
I just want the problem fixed Forever!!!!!!
Please reply with any suggestions?
Say What??
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment