August 16, 2010

Baseball Game

~April 17, 2010~
My brother, Blake, is the Head Baseball Coach at Lawson State & Amanda always takes their dogs to his games. It was such a beautiful day so I decided to take Sam with me to his game to get her out of the house.  I WAS SO NERVOUS since Bradley wasn't with me & I didn't know how she would act...but I knew my Dad would be there to control her if I couldn't. 
This is the first time I have ever taken Sam to a huge field by myself so this was really a test to see how she would mind me!
SHE PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS!!!! YAY!! 
Sam had so much fun running around & playing with her cousins, Wrigley & Max.  I was able to get one good picture of the 3 of them then Wrigley just had enough..haha!   
Me & "Girlfriend"
Amanda & the Boys
Sam was so excited to see her Uncle Blake ;)

No comments: