May 14, 2010

2nd Night ... Out on the Town!!!

WE DECIDED TO GO ALL OUT ON THIS NIGHT...
We started the night with dinner at Morton's Steakhouse.  The guys were so excited because we do not have a Morton's in the state of Alabama.  Let me say, they were the best steaks we have ever had!

Our next stop...
~ RIO ~
We rode the elevator up to the VooDoo Lounge...on the 51st floor. 
Bradley is terrified of heights, the second he stepped onto the rooftop he turned right back around & went inside.  We finally got him to come out on the rooftop & he ended up having a pretty good time! The DJ's were awesome...we just danced our little hearts out(hehe!).
The view was AMAZING!!
 I thought the round gated area (that the lady is standing in) was pretty cool...it's a mini dance floor that was off the side of the building {excuse the purple haired lady, she was part of a Bachelorette party}.
Our last stop:
 PURE Nightclub @ Ceasars Palace
I will have to say that I have never paid a $30 cover(per person) but it was sooooo worth it, and you cannot go to Vegas without hitting a few nightclubs!
We had an absolute BLAST dancing & laughing.  I cannot even describe how much fun we all had!!
I think the guys really enjoyed their "Birthday Trip"(hence the middle picture)
...Back at the slot machines at 4:00am (which was 6:00am Birmingham time)!!
This was definitely the latest we have stayed out since the good ole' AUBURN days!!!
Lyndsey was so excited about her win...all $0.94 of it!!

No comments: