May 1, 2010

1st Night ... at Caesars Palace

After getting our luggage to our room, we headed downstairs for some dinner & a little shopping. 
~ The story behind the Blue Jean Shorts ~
Bradley worked at Hollister during his 1st semester of college & they sold blue jeans shorts...therefor Bradley thought they were "cool" & bought them.  I was so embarrassed when he wore them.  Well, Bradley & I transferred to Auburn University, and somehow the shorts made their way to Auburn as well...Bradley wore those shorts out & all of us made fun of him...but he didn't care, he LOVED them.  Needless to say, when we were packing his things to move to our first apartment, they mysteriously disappeared.  
Sorry honey but they HAD to go!! 
In Vegas, we went in Express and he goes straight to the Blue Jean shorts & said "See, Express sells them too so they must be popular"...don't worry, they stayed in the store where they belong!!
~ Such a Kool Kat ~

~Dinner @ Cheesecake Factory ~
~ The best drink I have ever had ~
~ My attempt at a picture ~

After dinner, Lyndsey & I went back to the room to change our shoes before heading out on the town! We brought the most uncomfortable shoes to a place where all you do is walk!  I had my RED Jessica Simpson heels on but after 15 minutes of walking around, I knew this wasn't going to happen! I do not understand how most of the ladies were walking around in 6 inch heels! We learned quick that it was all about comfort...and we joked the whole trip saying we were the only 2 girls dressed as if we were going to church rather than out on the town...but I will have to say that we looked very classy ;)

No comments: