September 21, 2009

*FuN In ThE SuN* (...kind of...) 9.6.09

We headed to the lake one last time before summer ends. I was so excited because both of our families(except my little brother Brandon & Bradley's little sister Lauren) & Lyndsey and Daniel were there...it is really hard to get ALL of us together so I was really happy! Although it was cloudy most of the day & the water was really COLD...we made the best of it, we all got in the water anyway & had so much FUN!!!! I cannot wait until next summer when we can spend most of our weekends at the lake!
**BEST FRIENDS** Lyndsey & I have been Best Friends since 2nd grade and I do not know what I would do without her in my life! Bradley & Daniel love hanging out with each other & let me tell you, there is NEVER a dull moment when those 2 get together. The 4 of us have been basically inseparable for the past 10 1/2 years. :)
**DOGS** We took Kobi to the lake with us this time & as always he had so much fun. Kobi & Rex(my mom's Yorkie) play non-stop when they are together & they have a blast...Kobi is so worn out that he will sleep for like 2 days. These 2 boys are such a mess...they would play really hard then when they got hot they would sit under the bench...it was too cute! I will have to say that Kobi finally stood up for himself & let Rex know who is boss...usually Rex is the one beating up on Kobi but not this time. Oh, also we had a little visitor on the boat, the cute FROG(see below)!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: