September 22, 2009

Dinner with the LADIES!! 9.9.09

I met up with some wonderful ladies that I have been friends with for the last few years at Buffalo Wild Wings to plan Allison's Baby Shower! Ashley W. & Ashley D. both brought their little girls Ava Reese & Kearstyn, they were both really good & we all had fun playing with them. It was really good to see all of them & we all had a great time!
We missed you Allison & can't wait until Brantley Rae gets here :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I hated that I wasn't allowed to come and hang out with y'all. I can't wait for the shower and see all the adorable little things we get for Brantley Rae. I also can't wait to see her sweet little face.

The Presleys said...

Those are some cute little girls!! When are you going to have one for everyone to love on? HAHAHA

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

Abby- I would LOVE to have a sweet little baby now but my husband decided to surprise me with a German Shepherd puppy(Christmas 07) and a Yorkie(Christmas 08) not to mention we already had a Golden Retriever so needless to say I have to let these puppies grow up a little before adding a baby to the ZOO we have now. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!