We had so much fun playing with the dogs in the snow today. Kobi was a little scared at first but then got used to it. He did get really cold so I put a cute outfit on him that Ashley gave us(Thanks girl!)...he looked so cute! Of course right when Sam saw the snow she started running around in the backyard & rolled around in it...she had such a great time! And Beau was just happy to be outside...he really didn't act any different! We also got some pictures of our new home(since I realized that we never took pictures of it once it was complete). I hope everyone had as much fun as we did. Have a great week!!!
Kobi
Samantha
Beau
My beautiful baby girl!
My handsome man!
My little munchkin!
Our mailbox!
Our beautiful home!
My 3 furry children!!
Kobi looks like he is about to blow away!




No comments:
Post a Comment