March 23, 2009

!*!*! Kobi's 1st Trip to the Park !*!*!

Sunday afternoon Bradley and I took the dogs to the Ross Bridge Park. This was Kobi's first time at a park & he absolutely LOVED it. He was acting a little weird at first because the leaves, pine straw, bark & everything else you can think of was sticking to his hair; then I put him on a rock by the water & he didn't know what to think(I was scared to take his leash off because the water in the creek was moving so fast & the rocks in the water were very slippery). After the dogs played in the water we went to the gorgeous green field to throw the ball & that is when Kobi had the most fun. It was so funny to watch him chase after Sam & Beau growling at them while they fetched the ball. We bathed all 3 dogs right when we got home...then, they were out for the night!!! I got some awesome pictures, I hope you enjoy!
*KOBI*    
*SAM*
*BEAU*
*OUR FURRY KIDS*
This bridge is how "Ross Bridge" got it's name. In 1858, James Taylor Ross settled here to farm & raise his family. During the Civil War, he allowed southern forces to build a railway supply line through his land. Part of the construction was this massive stone bridge which was built to span Ross Creek.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow these are great pictures!!! They're all three so cute. That's really neat about the info on the bridge, I learned something new today lol. Hope you have a great week!