Bradley & I picked Sam up from her behavior training school a few weeks ago(she was gone almost 3 weeks), since then we have a 1 hour training session with trainer Ralph(Ralph Gibson World of Dogs) every Saturday morning. Sam did so well at her last session that we took her to the Mountain Brook Park afterwards, this was her first time in about 1 month to go to the park(we used to take her every weekend but as part of her training we had to wait) but she did VERY good! Sam even let me take pictures of her(in the past she would turn her head when she heard my camera turn on)...so I took advantage of the moment!!!! My little girl is all grown up...she is 15 months old & weighs about 65-70 lbs.
Taking a break after the walk.
Me & my little girl!!
Sam taking a walk with Daddy!!
Taking a break for some sugars...Sam LOVES her daddy!!




1 comment:
I love the pic of Bradley holding Sam!!!!
Post a Comment