February 24, 2009

...~DISNEY WORLD~... 2.12-14.09

Bradley's regional meeting was in Disney World this year...we stayed in the Walt Disney World resort, right across the street from Downtown Disney. We had so much fun!!! Bradley was recognized "on stage" as the #1 Leader(Bronze) for Financial Reps under 2 years. Bradley worked so hard this past year & really deserves this recognition. I am SOOOO very proud of my hubby & I will continue to stand behind him 110%.
On the plane waiting for take off. Isn't my shirt cute?..it says I Love My Hubby...I thought this was the perfect opportunity to wear it.
Welcome to Walt Disney World Resort.

Once we got to the hotel & checked in the room, we went exploring. The weather was just perfect, it was in the low 70s.

Dinner @ Bongo's(Cuban) with the guys from Bradley's office.

Bradley is being recognized on stage for being #1 Rep under 2 years.

My handsome HUBBY!!

The Leader boards.

Explanation of the "ribbons": Each ribbon represents a different "achievement", it is so funny to see some of the older reps whose ribbons hang almost to the ground.

Trent, Clay, Jason, & Bradley.

Immediately after Bradley's recognition, we went to Islands of Adventure.


The Incredible Hulk Coaster...our favorite ride in the park!

The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman.


Jurassic Park River Adventure.

Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls

And they said they would not get wet...

Me & the boys...we had so much fun!!!

Dueling Dragons...Fire or Ice.
"FIRE"
"ICE"

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad...I thought this was cute!


Taking a short break from all the walking!!!

Poseidon's Fury...we did NOT like his one!!

Dinner with everyone at Planet Hollywood.

No comments: