November 13, 2010

Blake's Tools & Gadgets Party

~ May 8, 2010 ~
My in-laws, Jim & Aimee Runnels, hosted this party for Blake & Amanda. The party was the day before Mother's Day so most people were out of town but there were a good number of friends there & we all had a great time :)
We had coolers of "beverages," yummy appetizers & TONS of food.
Time to open gifts...
Blake got a lot of really good gifts so he was happy!
Bradley, myself & my parents went in together & got Blake the refridgerator he wanted for his office.

Thanks Jim & Aimee (and Annie too), everything was wonderful!

1 comment:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Ok this is crazy.. I know u have no idea who I am but I know your dad & brother. My dad was Lamar Bynum and he worked with your dad at the city and has known him forever. Your dad has known me about my whole life. You have a great family. Anyway, I just saw your blog from a friend, saw your dad and brother and my cousin (Matt Oden) in some pics, and thought it was crazy...