September 5, 2010

Joint Baby Shower

~April 25, 2010~
My friend Ashley & her sister, Sarah, are both pregnant at the same time so their Mom & Grandmother threw them a Joint Baby Shower. Ashley's baby boy (Westin) will be here in July & Sarah's baby girl (Maggie) will be here in May. I thought their shower invitation was precious & so creative {the address & phone number is blurred for privacy}.
Ashley W, Allison, & Ashley D all have girls...but in a few months a Baby Boy will finally be added to the group :) 
Sisters :)
Love these girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

v

Mari said...

look...www.trustwebsitehostingreviews.com/Interesting information and cute writing style.This is a cool read ..

David said...

Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, http://www.caessaywritingservice.com the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!=)

Unknown said...

Pretty good post! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Totally, the actual write-up is really the very best in that will worthwhile matter. I really fit in jointly with your results and certainly am going to keenly seem to be toward your own upcoming improvements. Just telling many thanks could not only be sufficient,http://www.essay-writings-service.com/
for your exceptional readability as part of your composing.I'll use this information to provide term papers for my friends.
))

Unknown said...

very cute images and very nice information.
Luxury Villas in Bangalore