It has become a yearly tradition for Bradley & his dad to spruce up our flower bed at the end of March. I love going to Home Depot with them to pick out the flowers...but once we get back home I just let them do the work!
I think they both enjoy the Father/Son time too ;)
The dogs had fun running around & just being outside!
I LOVE this picture of Bradley & Beau...
Bradley took a short break to love on the dogs ;)
Clay came over & the dogs went straight to him to get some love & attention. He really likes "Toto"(that's what he calls Kobi) too!
Kobi had sooo much fun running around the yard. He laid in the garage to cool off & apparently got really tired! He was out for the rest of the night ;)
The end result! Doesn't it look wonderful??









No comments:
Post a Comment