I cannot believe that my adorable niece is already **1**(1.16.10)!! She has gotten so big & she has the cutest personality ever ;) She had a great turn out...she's lucky that her mommy & daddy have great friends...and there were a lot of babies there!!!
I snapped this picture at the perfect time...I think it's hilarious! She looks like she is dancing or something but she had actually just lost her balance & was in the process of falling down ;)
~The Hay Family~
When Londyn was born I put one of "The Golden Books" in her basket...then I put another one in her Easter basket. So, I decided to start a collection for her that she may can pass down to her kids one day. I have a collection of "The Golden Books" that my grandparents bought for my mom & I loved reading them as a child!! And I will one day pass them down to my kids ;)
And we got her these Nike tennis shoes. I think she liked them ;)
We also got her a stuffed animal pillow thingy & 3 outfits.
~Londyn's Birthday Gifts~










No comments:
Post a Comment