December 21, 2008

Weekend Fun 10.25.08

*CHASE & ALLISON'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY* All of the girls!
The 7 of us...we are only missing Erin! Love you girls!
*BUFFALO WILD WINGS* Me with my goofy husband.
My best friend Lauren & I...we LOVE Tequila!
Me, Steve, & Kevin
*PUB 261*  Me, Ashley, Lauren, & Diana! Love you girls!
The newly engaged couple, Ashley & Devin...they are actually standing in the exact spot where they met for the first time! Love you guys & thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I am tagging you...here are the rules.
1. Go to your pictures folder.
2. Go to the fourth folder.
3. Choose the fourth picture in the fourth folder.
4. Explain the photo.
5. Tag 4 people.

I can't wait to see your pic. I love you!!!

The Cotton Family said...

i am tagging you also! have fun!! Jennifer Cotton